Grumpy little guy

Last night I called home to California, and talked to Dave for the first 10 minutes or so, asking him about whether or not he liked the new cabinets in his kitchen, whether or not he was getting a new stove, and when it would all be done. I know the kitchen remodeling is bothering Dave a lot; it is rather inconvenient, to say the least, to not be able to cook dinner every night. Making a meal at home and sitting down to eat is pretty central to a household. Plus Dave likes to cook, so having an inoperational kitchen is really annoying.

When Dave finally put the computer down where Palmer was playing, I could tell Palmer was not in a good mood. He has a molar coming in and has been running a fever the last two or three days because of it.

But when I asked him what car he had in his hand, he said "Ask Daddy." This made me think maybe he was jealous that I had spent such a long time talking to his Dad. Sometimes, though, there are things mommies and daddies need to talk about that do not have anything to do with the kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps