Hotter than you know

I sat at a beachside bar this afternoon, watching the Blue Angels Airshow (photos did not turn out so well). And I got to talking to other people there at the bar. One guy was just amazed that I live in Iceland. He had question after question about it. Interestingly enough, it seemed he had neither heard of the banking collapse nor of the volcanic eruption, so I could do like Iceland Inspired and just talk about all the great things there are to do and see in Iceland. And I made a point of the fact that it is hotter there than one would think. He was suitably impressed with the little factoid that snowfalls melt in Iceland a day or two later. No hard frozen, icy depth of winter for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps