American fashion

I have been doing some people watching today, at the airport and in downtown Boston. And I had to smile when I noticed that I still dress like an American. Almost every woman I saw has been wearing a shirt of one solid color, and a skirt or shorts or pants of another solid color. And then the shoes usually match the shirt. Sometimes either the top or the bottom has a simple pattern to it, and then the other item of clothing is solid color, picking up on one of the colors in the pattern.

This is how Americans dress. I myself today am wearing a chocolate brown cotton top, a short black skirt, and chocolate brown sandals. Two solid colors an outfit makes, American style. 

Comments

Heiða said…
ó, ég sem hélt að American style væri hamborgarastaður í Reykjavík....heheheh

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps