That should be enough for now!

This morning I drove up to the airport with two boxes of our new pamphlets for Vikingaheimar. That is about 2,000 copies.

Some of the booklets are of course at the tourist information booth, but there it is mixed in with lots of other booklets for historic sites in Iceland, in fact we ended up way in the corner. But I gave them a box anyhow, just in case they need them.

We also have some booklets inside the main terminal, as part of the exhibit of Gunnar's model ship. A few days ago the manager of the airport services told me all the booklets I put in there two weeks ago were already gone. This does not surprise me since that is a good location, but it means it is important those stands stay full. Now the airport offices also have a box of the booklets, and I really hope they are diligent about refilling them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps