A good headstart

This year 17 júni we'll be doing an event at Víkingaheimar (which I will write about in my other blog shortly). So I am trying to add and improve a few little things to the exhibition, some of which have been fairly glaring omissions, and some of which are more things I notice need to be done for flow and clarity sake.  

Last year I was trying to do the entire exhibition about the sailing of Íslendingur before 17 júni, and it was terribly stressful. This year I have much more of a calm, organized feel about what needs to be done, and indeed a lot more of a headstart on doing it. Instead of crossing my fingers hoping it will work out, I am just confident it will all come together nicely, and right on time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps