Sentimental

I hope my readers will forgive me for getting a bit sentimental, this fine Tuesday early A.M.. But as I find myself blinking at the clock, unable to comprehend exactly that I have been awake from 3am drafting exhibition script, it occurs to me what it will mean, having my son here with me here in Iceland. He'll be going to leikskoli at 8am every morning, he'll need to be in bed by 9pm every night, I'll have to take him to see his cousins nearly every night, and most of the food I buy will be the things I know he will eat. And I find myself so happy to be accommodating his needs and his schedule into my life, because that is what love does to a person.

Comments

Valur said…
Maður samgleðst þér :) En þú verður samt að huga að svefninum.
HT said…
Það er þessi stífa dagskrá sem mér finnst erfiðust þegar mín koma til mín. "Skylduheimsóknir" hingað og þangað. Alltof lítill tími til að bara vera saman og gera ekkert sérstakt...

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps