My last night in Cali...

We went to Olamendis, one of the oldest and best Mexican food places in California, and a favorite of the Republican elite ever since Richard Nixon frequented the place. Their shredded beef chimichangas are especially famous, but I declined to order them, since they are a wee too fattening for my tastes.

The main reason I went there really was because I thought it would be a good chance to see a nice sunset, right over the ocean after a rainy day. Turns out I was wrong, the sunset was blocked by the clouds.

Tonight here in Iceland I meant to try to catch the sunset, but it seem to have happened very fast or very early, or maybe both.

Sunset deprivation: more serious of an ailment than you might imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps