Shipping Update

I do not think I am being bizarrely pedantic when I admit that it is not a nice feeling at all, to have no idea where in the world my stuff is, and when in the world it is getting here.

The shipping agent in Singapore sent one short email Friday afternoon (his time) stating that he did not believe a shipment for Iceland could get confused with a shipment for Brazil, which was just oh so helpful. I am assuming he is now out for the weekend.

I'm having a Kafkaesque response to it all, not upset per se, more like just unable even to process or engage with it.

Comments

Jon Frimann said…
Ég vona að þeir finni dótið þitt. Það væri afskaplega slæmt fyrir þig ef það væri týnt um alla framtíð.
Lissy said…
Æ, nei, einkin mugaleiki fyrir einhvað slíkt. Besides, I already have my most valuable and important stuff with me here. I would not take the chance on that getting lost.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps