Saga Trails of Iceland

Vikingaheimar is supposed to provide information to tourists about other historical sites in Iceland. So we decided to have a computer kiosk with an interactive map and the option for visitors to email or send to their phones the addresses of places they are interested in visiting. Gagarin, the company doing the computer interactive, advised that we be selective about how many locations to put on the map. Well, for about a year now, this has been lingering over my head. Somehow it became my job to select which places would go on this map, and then to write up a paragraph about each one. I have been putting it off and putting it off.

Yesterday, a co-worker tells me that the head of the Saga Trails Association, Ragnvaldur, is going to work with Gagarin to get this computer kiosk done. At first I thought, hang on a minute, because you know I have thought about it a lot and have some ideas of how it could or should be done. But then last night a joyous feeling overcame me, as I realized just how nice it is to have someone else take over an assignment that I really did not want to do. And he's a good choice for the job, absolutely. Plus it gives me freedom to work on the things no one else could do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps