Golf clubs

I just remembered that I need to be sure to bring my golf clubs here to Iceland on my way back from this upcoming trip. They have been sitting in my closet, and now in the trunk of my car, unused for several years. That is to say, I am not the world's best golfer. But I do enjoy a chance to get out on the course, and sometimes I manage to hit the ball OK even. Putting is less of a problem than driving.

Still, there are a few rules about golf I wish they would change. Like in my opinion, when a group is playing a round, it should not be the player that is doing the best that gets the honor of hitting first at the next hole. Instead I think it should be the player that did the worst at the previous hole, had the most strokes. Give that person the first shot at the next hole, maybe there is some hope the rest of the players won't have to stand around as much.

I mention this because, well, I am usually the worst player in a group, and I don't imagine the playing conditions in Iceland are going to change that much. Though maybe if the wind is at my back, my drives will be a bit better....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps