Dancing with the Stars

My parents have arrived for the Thanksgiving holidays up here to the Bay Area, and we are all excited by the foods we will be baking and the walks we will be taking and the convos we'll be talking.

But tonight the top priority, after a long drive, was to watch the final episode of this season's Dancing with the Stars; my family is pulling for Donny Osmond to win, but (since I have not followed it at all) I was more surprised to hear former Senator Tom Delay was one of this season's contestants. And it occurred to me that this is one format that has not yet been imitated in Iceland, which is too bad because I think a Dancing with the Stars Icelandic version would be a crack up. Vigdis, Bubbi Mortens, or Jonas Kristjansson ballroom dancing? What could be better?

Comments

Iris said…
I'm so used to Facebook, that I just wanted to hit the "like" button. :)
I especially like your Icelandic version. This format has indeed been adopted to German TV and some weird people show up to dance sometimes...

Anway, I wish you, Dave, Palmer, your parents and any other family member a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps