Take me out to the ball game

Dave told me last night he was planning on taking Palmer to a professional baseball game tonight. Dave's work was getting a sky box, which are those little rooms way up at the top, encased in glass and with a fabulous view of the stadium, and bar service. This will be Palmer's first time going to a ballgame.

I am a little torn about my little guy's first experience of the good old fashioned American game of baseball being through the eyes of the elite. I hope it does not completely ruin his ability to enjoy sitting on a bubble-gum stained, uncomfortable plastic chair in 95 degree weather, surrounded by a bunch of sweaty drunk people, watching an excruciatingly slow game.

The fact is though, at his age, and with the way he is, the skybox is way more his style. He sort of likes things just so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps