Stormy weather

In California, when there is a rain storm, the electricity often goes out, I guess because rain storms in California tend to be accompanied by wind and lightening.

There has been rain here in Iceland for three days now, and windy most of the time, with strong gusts today and Friday (officially called a stormur in Icelandic, since the wind got above 10 knots I think it is). Anyhow, when a friend of mine tried to call me on his cell phone and at first he could not get through because my number was coming up as "out of range" and then the reception was terrible, I thought it probably had something to do with the stormy weather. That anyhow is how it would have worked in California. But here, it may just be a coincidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps