Saturday night

I did not have plans this Friday night, as anyone who reads my Facebook page, or my blog, might have guessed. On the other hand, I do have plans Saturday night, a birthday party. This one is nice since it is a 50th birthday party, but even more importantly, it is now the month of Libras, ie: my month. My own birthday may not be too much of a party (I'll be at a conference all day), but between the 21st of September and the 20th of October, I feel the uniting power of balance that Libra holds in her hands.

web_libra.jpg

Comments

Kevin McGinty said…
From one Libra to another. We Rock!!!

I found your blog through one you also read. "My Deadly Truths."

I imagine you and I probably disagree on more topics that we agree on. But I've been reading some of your thoughts and find them interesting to say the least.

If you don't mind, I'll be stopping by from time to time to see what's up.

Oh yeah, welcome to this side of fifty. I crossed that bridge on October 09 of last year. Not as big a deal as I expected. But I do wish they'd quit sending me all that AARP stuff...

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps