Downside of carpooling

Well, I am not sure this really counts as a downside, since I am, as a matter of fact, burning through all sorts of secondary literature on Þórðar saga hreðu (what little there is), but sitting at this little desk at the library from 9am until 6pm is some sort of record for me. Now, I did stop to eat, but with the rain outside, and my friend Ragga being busy, I ended up eating here, so I was only gone from the desk for a short while.

There was no cafeteria at the library at UC Berkeley, so one was forced to get out just a little bit more during the course of a day, even if one was being super studious. I think that was a good thing...

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
speaking of carpooling, when we hitting the road tomorrow?
Lissy said…
Kind of early, if that is OK?

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps