Cat juggling

I was reading something in Malbein about Gisli I guess drowning a kitten when he was younger. This reminded me of my brother Erik, who once took our cat Jimmy, picked it up by the tail, and swung it around the room, letting go of it mid-air, such that poor Jimmy whacked the wall hard. He survived, but was never a completely normal cat after that.

It also reminds me of my brother Billy, who absolutely did the most amazing impression of Steve Martin talking about cat juggling.

Those wild and crazy guys.

Comments

Lissy said…
Not to be confused with Erik the Viking, a.k.a, "Well, I don't want to kidnap you away from your husband if you are really very in love with him."
Anonymous said…
Suppose you did read Gísli's next post too.
Gisli said…
Tomoorrow I'll write about The Dog People.
Lissy said…
Liked the dog people post. Hundafolk, Huldafolk...

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps