Recharger

Though I have not finished unpacking, I am pretty sure I left the recharger to my phone in my hotel room in Uppsala. At any rate, it is not where it should be. Funny thing is I was given another charger for that phone, but for 110 volt, and I left that one in the States (although I could have used it in my "American" apartment here). So, I have a phone that is dead, and two chargers for it, each element on its own continent. This does me no good at all. 

I used up the last of the juice on my phone trying to upload a photo to my blog from the Krysuvik archaeological site we went to today. The site had several farms close to each other dating to the earliest settlement period. A lava eruption in 1151 had wiped out the entire valley and destroyed the natural harbor, but the turf walls around a few structures protected them from being covered over by the lava. It was incredible to see, sort of a natural disaster cum miracle. 

Comments

Ko-Leen said…
is your phone the sony eriksson? does the charger look kinda like a fork? davíð has one if you want to come over for a little charging... although I am sick, you can borrow it tomorrow? if it is the same kind..
Lissy said…
Hey sweety! Thank you. I am supposed to go to Reykjavik early in the morning, and be there all day, but if tomorrow night suits you OK, I'll come see you.
Jon Frimann said…
All SonyEricsson chargers are 100 - 240 volts, and 50/60Hz today. So you where not in the need of a special charger for the U.S, all you did need was a changeover plug for the connector on the charger.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps