Life's challenges, little and big

Clearly I like a challenge, I would not have moved to this rocky little island if I did not. But the challenge of getting Vikingaheimar to be what I think it could be -- a place for people with like interests to share their knowledge and experience -- sometimes seems too abstract, and of course the dissertation is that too, abstractly challenging.

My friend Koleen is pregnant, and worried about how the delivery will go. A hard challenge, an important challenge, and one everyone can relate to, because it is not abstract. I told her to give the acupuncture a real try.

Then there are the little things, like the challenge of figuring out what to do with the stale taco shells I just bought two days ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps