Two apartments

My friend Jana has a house outside of Prague and an apartment in Prague, which she says is completely normal here in Prague. My kind of place. 

She arranged for us to stay at another apartment, the one of a friend of her's whose apartment is right in the heart of the old, tourist district. There are hotels and cafes and shops and amazing sites all over the place. This apartment is small, and old, and perfect.  

Funny I sort of left the Prague part of this trip up to Jana to plan. I just figured out the transport here, and had not even checked a single website about things to do in Prague. I trusted her to know what was good to do. She always took great care of Palmer when she babysat him back in Berkeley, and I knew she was the kind that one could trust to come up with a good plan. 

So far, to say I am not disappointed would be a gross understatement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps