Two degrees of separation

Someday, I will get sick of telling the story of my 10 year high school reunion. But I found occasion to repeat it today. Our front desk guy is going to a wedding this weekend, claims it will be the biggest, most expensive wedding ever in Iceland. A soccer player is marrying his girlfriend's best friend. I did not know how to respond to this other than to say I thought this sounded absolutely horrible, but I thought he might not appreciate that. 

So instead I repeated the story of my 10 year highschool reunion. When Tracy, the super geek, was unable to attend, because she was at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmm, the girlfriend's best friend - whoa! Haven't heard of this and not sure I wanted to hear about it :þ
Lissy said…
Ha! just reread this. The soccer player is marrying the best friend of our front desk guy´s girlfriend. Sometimes English can be tricky!

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps