Triangle of quality

When I was at the Smithsonian, the project manager for the exhibition, Joe Madeira, he told me this little gem of wisdom. He told me that time, money, and quality are a triangle, that if one wants high quality but has very little money, than one needs to take lots of time. If one wants high quality but has very little time, than one needs to spend lots of money. 

I think this concept evades most Icelanders, I am sorry to say. Seems instead they want to spend very little money and very little time, but they still expect really high quality. Icesave is a symptom of just how impossible it is to deny the laws of geometry. The triangle collapses. 

Of course the best way to get the highest, highest quality is to spend a lot of time and a lot of money on a project. 

This came to me today because I went to Kringlan earlier, and since I wanted to spend very little time there, I ended up buying Palmer a rather expensive jacket. But at least it was a high quality. 

The triangle proves true in all sorts of situations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps