Toilette paper and diapers

A colleague of mine just stopped by, with his wife and kids. They just got back from Berkeley, where he was teaching, and where Palmer had been over to visit them there. So that is good for Palmer to see I guess, that the connections continue across the Atlantic.

Only problem was I was only expecting him, to come see the exhibit. With the kids of course we came over here for lunch afterwards, and my house was in no way prepared for this. A clean diaper was lying on the bathroom counter, but I was out of toilette paper. Clothes were piled up on the washer, and more clothes strewn all over the guest bedroom. 

But still I think everyone was OK with the thrown together lunch of smoked lax on crackers appetizer followed by pepperoni pizza main course.

I pride myself on being a good hostess. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh, with kids they probably have seen worse! I always think it matters more to have a homey house that looks lived in, than too spotless house that's not inviting in the least.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps