Beach day

I was thinking about taking Palmer to the beach in Reykjavik, where they pump hot water into the bay and have imported some white sand. 

But it is hard for me to get motivated to do this, since of course I am pretty spoiled. I am used tot the natural splendor of California beaches. Once one has spent an afternoon in Laguna Beach, hiking the cliffs, exploring the tide pools, playing on the playground, climbing up the light house, walking along the boardwalk, and diving into the Pacific, well, one's standards get pretty high. 

And the day is not as clear and sunny as they thought it might be two days ago. 

Comments

ג. ג. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
ג. ג. said…
Maybe this will convience you (or not) I took this picture few days ago in that beach in RYK. These guys don't look convinced to me.

Day at the beach

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps