Amokka

I had a lovely coincidence filled day today in Reykjavík. Went to the sound studio for recording our computer displays, and the woman doing the voice over, turns out she lived in Berkeley for years and years. So we ended up going to lunch, and that was really nice, to make a new friend, plus she is a radio personality, good to chat with. At the restaurant, I ran into someone I knew from my days at the Smithsonian, used to be the defense attache and is now working at the foreign ministry. Turns out I have been reading his blog from time to time without putting two and two together, but as soon as I clicked through the link on his facebook page, I recognized it. It has a cute picture of two dogs looking at a duck.

So I'm feeling all interconnected and part of the scene. See how long that lasts....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps