A tale of one stone and two spear points

The stone was installed today, and it did not crack in half!! Oh my goodness, what a huge relief! 1200 year old limestone artifact, could totally have happened. And my three carpenters did such a good job really carefully putting in in place, that the Swedish courier basically decided we are bonified, even after it came to light that I had requested, and received, two spear heads, when in fact I had only designed the case for one. There is no way to get around that, I simply did not take enough time with it, was not careful enough about double checking. He had told me one was not available, but he had also told me he was suggesting an alternative. Anyhow, somehow this got confused in my head, so this afternoon was spent completely redesigning the case, and tomorrow we will install the weapons. 

The courier was so nice though, he said he'd been at far less well organized installations. I am not sure I believe him, but then I have never fooled myself into thinking I am an amazingly organized person. Amazingly efficient, amazingly hard working, amazingly dedicated, amazingly energetic, but not amazingly organized. I just hope that buys me some slack. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps