New York scenes






OK, here are a few photos from my trip. Really hardly does the Big Apple justice.  They also uploaded in reverse order. So, starting from the bottom, that was the first night I arrived. New York is really great at night. Then there was the army of taxis at Central Park South and 7th. I was really trying to take a picture of the building at the far corner. Then I noticed the clothing shop at that same corner - the most gorgeous men's shirts I think I have seen in a long time. Walking along Central Park South, I wandered past a cool fine art dealer - the bell hops at the fancy buildings next door were not pleased I had taken a picture of the display - guess that is gouche. And now back at JFK, where an Icelandic rock band has made themselves cozy on their equipment, beer in hand, while waiting to check in, same as me (well, except the beer in hand sitting on my equipment playing poker details). 

Comments

Lissy said…
I must be a wee overtired, having written in the first post "next store" when I meant to write "next door." Homonym as spelling mistake? Icelandic brain cloud?

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps