Leaves

The trees outside my house have suddenly sprung leaves. Rebirth is happening. 

Comments

ג. ג. said…
Lissy, if you haven't done so yet, I think you should open Twitter account.
Lissy said…
Are you saying this post is not blog worthy, and ought instead be relegated to a twitt? My blogs have indeed suffered in quality since the exhibition got really rolling, and since I stopped living in California.
ג. ג. said…
I think you answered your own question. I assume that since you stopped living in CA you have a lot less to blog about, is that right?
Lissy said…
Actually, my blog stopped writing itself back in February, I think it was. For about a week, it felt done, it wanted to be done. I should have just started a new one then, because it has now become more like a journal, whereas before it had a point.

Still it is so sad to see all the abandoned blogs in the world, and I did not want my little angel to become one of them.
ג. ג. said…
Another blog ghost it the last thing the world needs. I like your blog, I´m a devoted reader. Stay.

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps