Wasting time in the city

Except when I was stopping overnight somewhere while traveling, I've never really had to figure out how to waste time by myself in a city. This stint in Iceland has seen lots of that, lots of talks and events late in the evening in Reykjavik and nothing to do in that awkward interim period, when a person is too tired to work more but thinks it would be a ridiculous waste of gas to drive back to Reykjanesbaer. I've tried dining alone, calling up my cousin to see if I can hang out at her house for 2 hours, and indeed, driving back and forth twice in one day. But tonight I'm settling on my most affective strategy to date, hanging out at Mal og Menning. There seems to be plenty of tourists here anyhow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps