General dentistry

This summer when I was in California, I had to go to the dentist for an emergency fix of a bridge. The only place I could get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time was at a chain dentistry service, and the experience was not very pleasant: the office was old and a bit dirty, the clientele primarily poor. Today I went to a dental office in Reykjanesbær for the same problem, only this time I found myself walking into the single nicest dental office I have ever seen. The waiting room was an extremely stylish and comfortable living room, there was no paperwork to fill out ahead of time, and the dentist himself came out to get me. I can only hope this bodes well for the quality of the dental work itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps