007's other personalities

It is a small point of pride for me that I can hang out on a Friday night with a group of native Icelanders and not only keep up with the conversation but actively join in it. Truthfully, this is usually a bit easier with family members, but last night I was with my cousin and one of her friends, whom I've met here and there, and then a bunch of that friend´s family members, whom I had not met before. We got around to talking about the movie Mama Mia!, in which Pierce Brosnan sings. I mentioned how much I liked him in his first T.V. show, Remington Steele. They all looked at me a little quizzically. I have a hunch that show might not have ever made it on Icelandic T.V., though it was a favorite of mine as a kid.   

Comments

Iris said…
Mine too! But Anthony never heard of it either. So maybe just that particular group of Icelanders had no clue?

Popular posts from this blog

Dett í, ofan á, úr, út

Twitterverse

The sky weeps